For the Millions of People Seeking a Better Life Through Yoga
Today, yoga is a household word, with over 32 million Americans using yoga as part of their healthcare.
Yoga Journey, your guide to a life well-lived, is a quarterly publication that highlights the full spectrum of yoga– the most comprehensive science of health ever created.
Featuring articles from experts in the fields of yoga, meditation, detoxification, nutrition, natural healing, Ayurvedic medicine, spirituality, and biohacking, Yoga Journey guides readers in their quest for a fuller, healthier life.
- Asana (Yoga postures for health)
- Pranayama (Yoga breathing)
- Karma Yoga
- Mental Attitude
- Stress reduction
- Helping (giving and receiving)
- Humor and laughing therapy
- Keep Death On your Shoulder (Death is an ally to living fully)
- Facing Fear
- Inner Peace
- Impediments to Awakening
- Freedom from Pain and suffering
- Yoga Therapy
- Book Reviews
- Personal Stories from Yoga Practitoners